Science and culture education includes animals, plants, history, geography, science, music, fine arts, astronomy, geology, etc., to discuss the relationship between people, things and things in our environment.
Montessori believes that children are part of the environment, and children are inseparable from culture and part of culture.
Set in a natural tendency, a living thing. Children learn culture, not only to make them smarter, but most importantly to make them understand the environment, and then respect the environment, respect others, respect themselves; make children love learning, like research, enhance self-confidence, love people and the world.
1. Science, culture and education are global, about the cosmology and systemic;
2. Through the operation, through the sensory learning, is an experiential method;
3. Scientific and cultural education gives children a study of basic abilities, imagination and interest;
4. Science and culture education pursues a life attitude.
The 21st century is a century dominated by science and technology. It understands some basic knowledge of science and lays a solid foundation for future study in various subjects.
In the Montessori classroom, there are teaching aids such as animals, plants, history, geography, astronomy, and geology, so that children can learn how to care for animals and plants, understand the environment in which they live, understand the mysteries of the universe, and understand various minerals. Wait.
Let the children have a certain interest in the environment in which they live, and in people, things, and things, and construct the concept of self from their own environment.
1. Cultivate the emotions of young children who love science;
2. Train young children to master the methods of understanding things;
3. Cultivate the curiosity and curiosity of young children;
4. Guide young children to the world around them. Enhance environmental awareness and gain scientific experience;
5. Learn national culture and cultivate national pride.
From the appreciation, observation, and understanding, we will cultivate children's love and responsibility for the universe and nature, and cultivate children with sufficient ability and adaptability, independent work and self-discovery in the future.
Copyright: Suzhou Weijue International Kindergarten
Enrollment hotline: 0512-63368883
Address: No. 3288, Kaiping Road, Wujiang District, Suzhou City
Name: Montessori Education Act
Origin: Rome, Italy, 1907
Founder: Maria Montessori
Name: American Montessori Association
Qualification: one of the three international Montessori authorities
Report of bad content on this site